I have some pretty lofty goals for the new year. Some of these are pretty hardcore and will be hard to stick to. However I am printing up this blog entry and sticking it on the fridge so no excuses!!
1. Drink 3 Nalgene bottles of water a day. (72 ounces)
-I am always so thirsty, probably because at the moment I am drinking maybe ONE a day!
2. Floss daily
-My dentist will thank me.
-We have a stack of paid bills that is an eyesore and preventing me from having a clear tv stand. So
2011 will be a year of organization and filing!
4. No candy (this is kind of a big deal–I have a problem)
5. Only turn on the tv when I have something specific I want to watch.
-No more of this channel surfing and just having the tv on to have it on. And on that note, start watching
Top Chef religiously.
6. Take my vitamins EVERY DAY! (multi and omega-3′s)
7. Respond to emails as soon as I get them
-I am really bad at this right now. In fact, I would say I am infamous for letting them sit in my inbox. On
the flip side, I get super annoyed when people don’t respond to my emails right away!
8. Ride my bike at least twice a week
9. PR at the Bay State Marathon
-Hopefully now that I have one under my belt and know what to expect, I should be ready to PR!
Since I am feeling listy, here is a meme going around the blogosphere. Take it and do it (in the comments or on your blog!)
1. Four TV shows that I watch:
Real Housewives (all of them)
2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
“That is bologna!”
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
Family really is the most important thing.
Dont take a million years off from working out if youre stressed out. It is what will make you feel better!
You get out of situations what you put into them.
Life goes on!
5. Four places I would like to go:
A tropical non-US island
6. Four things I did yesterday:
Played with the dogs!
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
Summer and the races that come with it
More years with PW (awww)
Getting another dog?!
Working on our house
8. Four things I love about winter:
uhh…thats it. I dont ski or ice skate. I dont like running it. I do like the snow though!